Saturday, September 13, 2014

Traditional Marriage - the Key to a Prosperous Society

This posting is about traditional marriage. I am a Mormon, and I have lived most of my adult life on the left coast (California). As an active Mormon I also supported and campaigned for Proposition 208 which was duly passed by the voters of California and subsequently overturned by judicial activists in Federal court.
I have been happily married to the love of my life for more than thirty-one years. Sue and I have six wonderful children.
I have a few friends who support the legalization of non-traditional marriage. They are certainly free to do so. Traditional marriage is the key to maintaining a prosperous and stable society.
Here is why I support traditional marriage:
Proclamation on the Family
 

No comments:

Post a Comment