Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Conservative Declaration

The Conservative Declaration

Some people tell me that I am an archconservative wacko-bird.  Let me put in simple English so that there is no misunderstanding.  I am an Ezra Taft Benson Constitutional Conservative.  I believe in a STRICT interpretation of the United States Constitution as written.  I embrace the Declaration of Independence and in the spirit of the founding fathers.  

When Patrick Henry addressed the Virginia Commonwealth, and proclaimed, “…Give me liberty or give me death…” he didn’t consult a pollster first.  Washington, Franklin, John Hancock and the Adams family and those other patriots did not occupy the ‘mushy middle’.  They were passionate in their beliefs about their God, their liberty, and their economics.  They defended all of those freedoms to their death.

This is what I believe.  I believe in the right to life, the right to say and to worship, as I desire, the freedom to express myself in the press or to assemble and I believe the second amendment guarantees everything in the first amendment.  Because I believe in life, and am a Christian, I believe in the protection of the unborn.

The unborn represent unlimited potential.  The next generation represents the potential of the cure to cancer, solving worldwide hunger, world peace, and unlimited clean energy.  Abortion, other than being the most heinous crime against humanity is also a crime against our future existence.

As a conservative I also believe in the repeal of the sixteenth and seventeenth amendments.  With the abolition of the sixteenth amendment there will be no need for the IRS and we can replace it with a simple flat tax system that is fair and collected at point of sale.  It will end IRS corruption.  Period.

Repeal of the seventeenth amendment will restore control to the states that our founding fathers envisioned.

Finally, I believe in a strong national military.  Accompanied with this is border security and strong intelligence agency that is proactive against all enemies foreign and domestic.

No comments:

Post a Comment